Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Summer.. where have you gone?

As we are all eager to shed our waxy pale skin that the winter coats us under, enter summer... when girls and boys alike can shed layers of fabric so that the sun can add pigment to our sunless skins.
I wonder where it all went to.. summer passed through me like Chicken Vindaloo made from a Kensington market kitchen. I missed out.. I worked too much.. My brief stint in Calgary was just that too brief.. and yes I still have a month at home.. my sister is getting married and we get to learn to pole dance.. and i'm not complaining.. that's going to be wicked awesome..
but as my yearing to go back to school is still high.. my yearning to stay home is equal to my excitement to leave.
Didn't i blog about this last year on MSN spaces? Yes yes i did.. wow.. i'm so redundant..
Anyways.. 2 weeks of work left (thank god.. i don't think I can work within the same company as my mother, the comparrison is killing me).
Summertime and the livin is stressful, frantic, results in lack of sleep and excitement of any kind.. this season should carry a warning label.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home