Thursday, July 20, 2006

Black and White World

Hey Everyone.. I rarely update this blog but i'm progressively getting better @ keeping up photo wise.. Here is my latest capture of light through film. I really impressed myself this time.

Windmill at Eau Claire


Hole in a pipe

Naomi's Camp Pie Maker

Remember those good times Jenn?


I really wanted to take a picture of this old man.. so i did


Justin.. eating melted coke bottle candy goo

Horse on House

Lily.. my favorite


I should busk.. I'd challenge people to thumb wars


Brett through the pipe.. I need to learn to focus.. but it turned out pretty cool.

I have other photos at www.scavenpicturehunting.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger joepack said...

i really like the fire one.
yo man, we, the fans of your blog, need an update!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home